Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Gentle Touch צבע אדום, אבל עם נגיעה רכה


Here's another lo done with my November Counterfeit Kit and add-on kit.  I only added the baker's twine and the bracket chipboard. 
The photo is of my youngest, 5 years ago, petting a rabbit. He held it so gently and was so excited. You can see his chabby little hands touching the rabbit so gently :). So my title for this lo is so obvious - "A gentle touch".
I used the #7 sketch from ScrapFriends:
(ScrapFriends are having a DT Call and a Christmas giveaway:
The red woodgrain pp and the leafy one are actually side A & side B of the same pp. the tags for the matting are homemade that I counterfeited for my kit.
Here are some close-ups on the details:



Before you leave, I'd like to show you a sneak peek of onother autumnal lo I've made with my kits:
I'll be posting it on Thursday, so make sure you pop here on Thursday.
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. Please leave a trail to your visit, I really love to read your comments.
יצירה כשחרור לחצים... את הביטוי והמוצא ללחצים של הימים האחרונים, מצאתי בהכנת דף מעוצב נוסף. רואים שהצבע האדום השפיע עלי, נכון? בהתאם גם קריעה של ניירות והשפרצת מיסטים.
וכדי לרכך את כל זאת, השתמשתי בתמונה של צעיר הבנים, מלפני 5 שנים, מלטף בעדינות רבה ארנבון בפינת החי באגם חי ביראון. הוא היה כל כך נרגש להחזיק את הארנבון,  וליטף אותו בעדינות מירבית. אח, הידיים השמנמנות הקטנות הללו!
כמעט כל החומרים בדף הם מקיט החיקוי ומקיט התוספת. הוספתי את חוט האופים ואת הצ'יפבורד בצורת סוגריים. הדף האדום במרכז, במראה של גזע עץ, והדף הירקרק עם העלים, הם למעשה שני הצדדים של אותו דף מדוגם. התגיות ששימשו כמאטינג לתמונה הם תוצרת עצמית.
מכשיר ההשחתה של אינגוילד בולם שקניתי ב-Xmix עבד שעות נוספות בדף הזה. לשם שינוי, נתתי לביג שוט לנוח קצת. תורו עוד יגיע. האותיות הן 'תוצרת הארץ' של מסטיקים.
יש גם הצצה לדף סתווי נוסף שהכנתי מהקיטים של החודש. את הדף כולו אעלה ביום חמישי, עם הפוסט על האתגר השני בבלוג של קיט החיקוי.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר, אשמח אם תשאירו תגובה.
שיעברו עלינו ימים שקטים, ללא נפגעים.

9 comments:

זהבית שקד said...

דף מקסים אהבתי!

מה הכוונה למכשיר ההשחתה?

זהבית שקד

li-bee-ti said...

מכשיר ההשחתה הוא מכשיר היישון האולטימטיבי (בעיני) של אינגבילד בולם מפרימה. קניתי אותו בחנות של Xmix. מומלץ בחום.

Lizzy Hill said...

Woops! My comment just disappeared! I was saying thanks for joining in at Scrap Friends...great job with the sketch & I really, really like how you've used the twine. Looks fab! I keep meaning to join in with the COunterfeit challenge...great idea...just ever get the time:):):)

Einat's Art World said...

דף נהדר, לא רגילה לראות אצלך הרבה אדום.
גם אני משתמשת המון בכלי השיוף המעולה הזה.
שיהיה לך יום רגוע.
עינת

Sanna said...

beautiful take on the sketch! like how you´ve used the twine! thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!

MiliPea Designs said...

Love what you did with the twine. And those layers, again, are wonderful.

Susanne said...

What an adorable photo. And your layout really keeps the focus on him, even with all those lovely embellishments.

יעל - קונדסונים said...

העמוד מקסים!!! ממש מיוחד. אהבתי. זה לא צבע פשוט לעבוד איתו ויצא לך נהדר.

Gwen Wruck said...

..Great layout and lots of lovely layers