Saturday, November 5, 2022

Stacked rectangles - a get well card


 A masculine 'Get Well' card I made, using stacked triangels dies set.

I die cut 3 different sizes of triangels, from 6 solid cardstocks - 3 in blue tones and 3 in brown/earthly tones.

I then stacked the triangles one on the other, to one of the angles, mixing the colors.

I adhered the stacked triangles in a hexagon shape on a very pale blue cardstock, and added two layers of cardstock behind, so it will be raised a little.

The sentiment says in Hebrew: 'Feel better and a quick recovery'.

I made a simple knot from a twine and adhered it between the sentiment and the hexagon. It looks to me as it it's kind of mustache :).


The whole panel was adhered to a kraft basis.

It goes for these challenges:

As You See It #287 - a recipe for the earthy blues, using die cut and twine, to make a masculine card:


AAA Cards #227 - Anything CAS goes:


Thank  you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments very much.

7 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's gorgeous!. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

Heather Cooper said...

I love this graphic, masculine design, Libeeti! It looks somehow Jewish as well as African at the same time! The texture in your earth-toned paper really adds to the design! Thanks for cooking up our recipe here at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

Oh, I do like the bold, geometric design you've created. The stacked triangles are great, especially arranged like this into a hexagon. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

Heather said...

So fun, Libeeti! Love this fun geometric - so clever, and perfect for our board! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Francesca said...

Beautiful CAS card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your simple graphic design that layers your colours beautifully. A perfect masculine card. Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It Challenge this week!

Jane Knudsen said...

Wow! I love your take on this challenge with those triangles! That bit of twine is really the cherry on top! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!