Friday, November 12, 2021

A pile of leaves Thank You card

 


Happy Friday to all! 

This week, Lynn from The Color Throwdown #668 offered a very striking color combo - rust, brown, blue and gold:


I stamped a pile of leaves in brown, rust and blue, and a small 'thank you' sentiment in brwon. 

I added some gold sequins as embellishments.

The panel was matted with gold shimmer cs, and then I adhered it to a dark blue cs basis.


Leaves are the main focal object of my card, and it's a perfect match to the current challenge at CAS on Friday, which aked for leaves.

It also goes to the two Simonsays Stamp challenge, Monday & Wednesday, where the theme is thanks.

I hope you liked my card and thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments very much.

1 comment:

Anita van Reemst said...

Beautiful card with Leaves. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Greetings, Anita