Friday, November 12, 2021

A CAS card in pink


 Happy Friday!

CAS card usually means lots of 'white space', but it doesn't have to be only in white color!

As long as you keep your card uncluttered, minimum layers and embellishments - you can use any color you like.

And so I did with this card.

I used the colors from Global Project Design #317, which asked for pink, blue and mint:


The design follows the sketch from CAS Colour & Sketches #445:


I stamped the rose flower in some pink hues and then fusy cut it. The leaves were die cut from a water color paper, that first was sprayed with Lindy's Gang Mad Hatter Mint shimmer mist.

I die cut the stitched and scalloped banner from a blue dp, that has like white light spray on it.

I adhered it to the PINK cs basis, and on it I adhered the flower with the leaves. A few translucent 3-d drops and my card is done!


I'm still not sure for what occasion I'll be using this card - a birthday, an anniversary, a good luck card, etc., so I didn't add any sentiment at the moment.


Thank you for viiting my blog. I appreciate your comments very much.

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So fresh and pretty Libeeti and you're so right, white space doesn't always have to be white - thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!