Monday, December 12, 2011

It's all about chipboards

Here are my 10 fav layouts featuring different ways to use chipboards:

1st - Family

I used Imaginarium chipboard - I painted it with pale blue acrylic paint, and while the paint was still wet, I spread glitter powder. Here's a close up:

2nd - Snow

Imaginarium circle border chipboard, painted with silver acrylic paint and when it was dry, I spread some stickles on it. Here's a close up:

3rd - Adorable

Imaginarium butterfly chipboard, painted with distress crackle paint, and covered with golden stickles. Here's a close up:

4th - Joy

Chipboard alphas, covered with designer paper and embellished with pearls. Here's a close up:

5th - The Kiss

The big chipboard alphas, painted with homemade crackle paint (I also made a tutorial, step by step, how to make it - here); the small ones - painted with gold stickles. Here's a close up:

6th - Pura Reservation

Chipboard painted with acrylic paint and when it was dry, I added Diamond Glaze, for a glossy look. Here's a close up:

7th - Laughs

Again - the chipboard was painted with acrylic paint and coverd with Diamond Glaze. Here's a close up:

8th - So Happy


Chipboard alphas and chipboard flowers covered with dp. Here'a a close up:

9th - Hush Little Baby, Hush

Swirl chipboard painted with acrylic paint and while it was still wet, I spread glitter powder. Here's a close up:

10th - UP!

Again, chipboard alphas covered with dp and the edges were distressed. Here's a close up:

And I would like to show you another two project, using chipboards. A mini chipboard album:


and a card, where I covered the chipboard with white cs and stamped over it:

I've made this post for the DT Call at Imaginarium Designs. all the details are here.


TFL!

1 comment:

TesaB said...

WOW. You seriously rock the chipboard!Amazing seeing all these fab projects lined up lik this. You are soooo talented! Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed!