Thursday, August 11, 2011

Watching from above


I made this lo for two DT's assignments. At  Sketches In Thyme we have a new sketch:


I just love this CAS sketch!
At Simply Create we have (or should I say - we WILL have, tomorrow on Friday) a new challenge, which is Distressing (my fav!). I distressed with distress ink the printed cs and the dp.


The photo is of my eldest, up on a tree, in a tour we had last February.  I hope he'll forgive me for using pink dp as matting... LOL

The printed cs is DCWV and the dp are Fancy Pants. The banner was made from BG scrap.  The green ribbon I got with a prize I won long time ago.
Here's a close-up on the banner:


TFL

תמונה של הבכור, בטיול בשמורת שער פולג מפברואר האחרון. אני מקווה שהוא לא יכעס עלי יותר מידי שהשתמשתי בדף מדוגם ורוד למאטינג של התמונה... את הדף הכנתי כחלק מצוות המעצבות ב- Sketches In Thyme . אהבתי מאד את הסקיצה הפשוטה והנקיה, והיא גם איפשרה הכנה מהירה למדי של הדף.
דף הרקע הוא של DCWV והדפים המדוגמים הם של Fancy Pants. הדגלונים הוכנו משארית דף של בייסיק גריי. את סרט האורגנזה הירוק קיבלתי ביחד עם פרס שזכיתי בו מזמן. האותיות הן של "תוצרת הארץ", כאשר חלקן הותאמו (שימוש עד הסוף בדף האותיות...).

תודה על תשומת הלב!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the vine!! :):):):):):):):):)

TesaB said...

It's beautiful. These albums of the boys first years are turning out totally AMAZING!!!!

mindy gallagher said...

This is so pretty!!