Monday, August 15, 2011

Just The 2 of u - lo



This is my entry for August's challenge at From Screen 2 Scrap, which had for inspiration the poster from 'Holiday Inn':
I followed all bonus points: 
use music sheet - check;
two tone title - check;
lets see some red and navy on your page - check.

I used August sketch from Artful Delight (I turned it so it will fit my photo):


Music sheet if from an old music notebook; dp are October Afternoon; Alphas are 'MyLittle Shoebox' (the tiny ones) and GCD chipboard alphas, painted with acrylic paint; stars embellishments are from my stash.
The photo is of my boys, almost 5 years ago.

TFL!

תמונה של שני הבנים שלי, לפני כמעט 5 שנים, ביום הראשון ללימודים (אז עוד בגנים). זה היה מייד לאחר מלחמת לבנון השניה, בה נמלטנו מעירנו המופגזת. החיוכים הרחבים של שניהם בתמונה הזאת, אחרי תקופה כל כך לא פשוטה, ממיסים עד היום את ליבי.

תודה על תשומת הלב!

7 comments:

Einat's Art World said...

מקסים!!!

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO!! Love the music paper and the embellishments. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

צרויה said...

יופי של דף! אני חייבת לשאול - את מכינה דפים בודדים לאלבומים. מה את עושה כדי ששני הדפים בכפולה יתאימו כשאת מכניסה אותם לאלבום?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the stars! :):):):):):):)

Court said...

Great layout! Thank you so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at Artful Delight

Debbie said...

Sweet layout Libeeti! Love the cluster of stars. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This looks great! I love the music sheet and what looks like a music rub-on? Well done and thanks so much for playing along with us at FS2S! :D