Friday, July 29, 2011

Your fav animal - A card for Simply Create


Friday again and it's time for a new challenge at Simply Create. This time the theme is "Your Fav Animal".
Mine is definitely dogs! I had two dogs about 10 years ago, at the same time. They were my 'babies' till I gave birth to my eldest. Who knows, I might have a dog again, someday... I'm sure my boys would love it.

I used the beautiful sketch from CardPatterns:


I had some scraps of October Afternoon dp from two layouts I've done recently, so I just cut out the dog and the doghouse from another OA dp, added a ribbon, and there it is.

You have two weeks to complete your 'Fav Animal' creation and upload it to Simply Create. We all looking forward seeing your beautiful creations!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

כרטיס שהכנתי כחלק מצוות מעצבות ב-Simply Create, לאתגר דו-שבועי חדש, שכותרתו - 'החיה האהובה עליך'.
כלבים הם החיה האהובה עלי ביותר. עד לפני כ-10 שנים גידלתי שניים מהם, בעת ובעונה אחת, והם היו התינוקות שלי, עד שבכורי נולד. ומי יודע? אולי ביום מן הימים ישוב לשכון כלב בביתנו.... הילדים בטוח יאהבו זאת.
השתמשתי בשאריות נייר מדוגם של October Afternoon שנותרו משני דפים שעבדתי עליהם לאחרונה. חתכתי את הכלב והמלונה מדף נוסף של OA, בורדר פאנצ' וסרט, מאטינג וחותמת - והכרטיס מוכן.

תודה על תשומת הלב וסופ"ש נפלא!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooooo SWEET!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute! I love love love love the little doggy! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

What a cute card!!!! I absoloutely love the little doggie!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Card Patterns!!!

TesaB said...

You know I LOOOOVE when you make cards cause you always make the most gorgeous ones! This is soooooo sweeet!!!!!

צרויה said...

יופי של כרטיס!
אני אוהבת כרטיסי שאריות,
יש בהם משהו כ"כ חינני... :)