Saturday, April 16, 2011

Your head on my shoulder - lo

This is  my 2nd post today,  for my "Joker lo" please look here!





For this lo, I used Diana's fab sketch at Frosted designs:

I'm entering this lo for the following challenges:
vintage - cropstop
layers - catch the bug
dimensional - papertake weekly
soft pastels and a butterfly - flutterby wednesday
handmade embellishments (I've made the crochet flowers) - frosted designs

Thanks for visiting my blog!

דף אלבום שהכנתי לפי סקיצה מ-Frosted Designs. הרבה שכבות, הרבה דיסטרסינג ומראה וינטאג'.

תודה על תשומת הלב!

14 comments:

Einat's Art World said...

כייף לראות ביום אחד עוד דף מקסים שמשלב טכניקות וסגנון וינטאג'.
שיהיה יום מקסים.

Lynn's Place said...

This is an awesome page great LO ...tfs

Vicki said...

Great layout! I love the distressed, vingtage look. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

~amy~ said...

Hello!!!!!! I'm behind on my google reader...It's great 'seeing' you again...LOVE the layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the distressing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rose said...

way to jump back into the challenges girlfriend :) another beauty and i love all the doodling ;)

Danni said...

Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Candy C said...

Hello! Your layout is lovely! Thank you so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

Debbie said...

Welcome back Libeeti!!!! I've missed you and am so happy to see your beautiful and creative projects! Love the colors in your layout and the outlining!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Beautiful layout and such pretty colors!! Thanks for joining us at My Partner In Crafting Crime. Hugs, Shelby

CropStop said...

You did a fantastic job with the vintage theme. Thank you for sharing this delightful project with us on the CropStop Challenge.

Fern said...

Libeeti, this is beautiful!! Love the papers, the stitching is fabulous, flowers and buttons are too cute!!! What a sweet photo!!! Hugs

Michelle Pearson said...

Thanks for playing the Crop Stop Challenge! :)

TesaB said...

What a super gorgeous page! Love the distressed look and FAB flowers!!!!! It's so good to have you back, girl!!!