Monday, April 25, 2011

Between Heaven to Earth - lo



This is my take on the lovely sketch from Creative Scrappers, sketch # 152:


The photo is of my eldest, 3.5 years ago, at a playground. The title says, in Hebrew: "Between Heaven to Earth". 
All dp are DCWV and the cs are Canson, stars embellishments are from my stash. I also used blue vellum as a matting. 
The tag for the title is recycled cloth tag, which I dressed with cs and doodled faux stitching with white gel pen.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!

דף מעוצב חדש לאתגר סקיצה. סקיצה פשוטה ולא עמוסה, שהתאימה לי לעיצוב מינימליסטי (יחסית לסגנון הרגיל שלי). הפשטות גם הביאה למהירות :). לקח לי מעט מאד זמן להכין את הדף הזה.
הדפים המעוצבים הם כולם DCWV והקארדסטוקים הם Canson. התגית של הכותרת היא מיחזור של תגית בגד, אותה ציפיתי בנייר ושירבטתי תיפורים עם עט ג'ל לבן. השתמשתי גם בוולום כחול, כדי לעמעם במקצת את דף הרקע המאד רועש. האותיות הן של "תוצרת הארץ".

תודה על תשומת הלב וחג אביב פורח!

4 comments:

Cor* said...

Beautiful! TFS

~amy~ said...

wonderful...love the faux stitching, it is such a nice touch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors scheme and loveeeeeeeee the stars! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TesaB said...

Awesome layout, girl! Love the bold colors and GREAT title - couldn't be more perfect!!!