Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hexagon card




I've made this card for the "shape up" challenge over 365 cards. I used the great template from Mirkwood designs.
In the inside I stamped with chalk ink but I couldn't get a good photo of it, and later I already wrote a very pesonal things inside, so I couldn't uplaod it anymore... LOL
I used a ribbon I had for a long time and a new dp, so I'm entering this card also for the 'old meets new' challenge over the shabby tea room.
The flowers on the dp are partly flocked and partly glitterd.
And some other challenges:
flowers & ribbons - rrr; #7 paper jewels
material world - #38 fab 'n' funky

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh this is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh, FANTASTIC card!!! I have not words for how beautiful it is!!! LOVE it!!!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and the shape! The floral decoration is stunning! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun card! Love that shape and the colors, too. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Love your color choices!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WOW, look at this, SO UNIQUE AND GORGEOUS!! So glad to have you playing along at WHOOPSI DAISY's pile on the flowers challenge:)