Saturday, January 15, 2022

Plants in pots cas birthday card


I really loved the colors of the current challenge at The Color Throwdown


I went on a more subtle hues of these colors.
I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


It also goes for the 'anything goes' challenge at Seize the Birthday :


I die cut a circle aperture in the white cs panel, and I stamped beneth on the white cs basis with a woodgrain stamp in grey.

I stamped the pots in yellow and die cut them, and die cut the plants from a green cs. I cut two thin strips in blue for the 'shelves, and adhered the pots with the plants with foam dots.

I added a very thin strip on the left side of the panel and adhered it to the basis.

I stamped the sentiment with blue ink, die cut along it and adhered it again with foam dots for some dimention.


Inside the card I adhered more stamped and die cut images:


Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments very much.

 

4 comments:

dj said...

Another great take on this color combo @ CTD...love your little cluster of clay pots and foliage...perfection!!

JoAnn said...

Nice CAS card. Love the little pots of plants. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Kim S said...

You've created such a cute little scene in that circle! I love the two little shelves with the pretty plants! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a pretty plant scene. I love the dimension you added. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.