Monday, January 1, 2018

Add some color to this black and white world - Stuck?! Sketches Jan 1st reveal

Happy New Year to you and welcome 2018!

And what a wonderful way to start this year with a new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches:
I must admit I struggled with this one. It took me long time to realize what I want to do with it, but eventually I decided to make a colorful layout, no mixed media, just 'Add some color to this Black & White world'.
The photos were taken at the Stravinsky Fountain in Paris.
I used papers from Echo Park 'Little Man' collection, and some papers from 'Dots & Stripes' collection.
Here are some close-ups:



I would like to enter it to the 'Anything Goes' challenge at SimonSays Wednesday challenge.
Thank you for visitng my blog. I appreciate your comments very much.

2 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Love your page, great use of colour and pattern!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Beautiful layout! Love the way you split the top and bottom and your row of colorful banners!