Thursday, May 15, 2014

Practicing Yoga in Nature - May 15th reveal at Stuck?!

May 15th is the day for a new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches, drawn by Laura Whitaker:
And this is my take on the sketch, with photos of my oldest practicing yoga in nature, with my SIL.
I used Simple Stories papers, mostly from DIY Boutique collection, wish some scraps from I {heart} Summer collection. I also used two StudioFourteen40's flairs (Joyride set 2 & Thrift Shop set 7).
I took inspiration from the colorful and cheerful moodboard at Sassy Scrapper:
I would like to enter the lo to May challenge at Scrap Our Stash: something old (the sequins and the alphas are much more than 6 months with me...), something new (the Simple Stories papers and the StudioFourteen40's embellies are very new), some fussy cut (the blueish flower and the squared frame were cut from  Simple Stories papers), something blue (on the pp, my boy's shirt on the photos).
I would like to enter it to the contest at Paper Issues, for the Simple Stories products.
Here are some close-ups on the details:


Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

Brenda said...

Love your page and product choices! Fantastic take on the Stash Challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

nada said...

Such a great layout! I love the picture and the sequins and colors look so great together! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Denise van Deventer said...

Love the super, fresh look to this page. Love how you played with the papers....awesome! ;-)

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout love the papers that you used and a really cute memory

Unknown said...

Libeeti this is a great page, with loads of fun factor!

Kerry said...

Such a gorgeous, bright page. Love your paper choices and the embellishment cluster at the top. What a wonderful take on the stash challenge, thanks so much for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

Rochelle Spears said...

beautiful layout! Love the colors and the details! Thanks for playing along with SOS! :)

Elizabeth said...

Love your page and the photos of it! Thanks for playing along with SOS!!!

TantiK Creation said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous. I love everything on this page! Great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Joefil said...

Beautiful page Libeeti! love all the details! and great job combining challenges! So glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash!

Jenni Calma said...

I love this sweet LO...I love the topic foremost! But the angles of the patterned papers is great. You combined so many pieces together and they work wonderfully! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

kate blue said...

super sweet-love the embellishments too!!

Megan said...

Love the design and fun colors! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Chantalle said...

Great take on the challenge - that DIY Boutique is perfect for it! Thank you for playing along with us at Sassy!