Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Smile - April 15th sketch challenge at AFSC

Another awesome sketch by Anne is up on AFSC blog! here's the ske
The photo is of my eldest, when he was about 4 years old.
Again I used my April counterfeit kit, with some fab flairs from StudioFourteen40 (celebration/brights set 2; celebration/brights set 3thrift shop set 8;)
PP are My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper. I also used Maya Road's stamp and Sudio Calico's mask with modeling paste and Mr. Huey's mist. the flowers are homemade.
Here are some close-ups on the details:




Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I appreciate every comment you care to leave me.

11 comments:

Linda Langes said...

Sketchabilities DT reveal for #113 is live and I've been admiring your layout up on the blog - great take on the sketch.

dstandard said...

Love this! So pretty!

TesaB said...

Stunning page!!! So love all the layers and your amazing eye for details!!!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful layering, love this

Dolly B said...

Beautiful layout Libeeti as always. Love your layering , the flairs look great . Just perfect
Mary

Val-Belle said...

THis is stunning Libeeti... Classic design and I love the stencil, stamping on the background. Love the flairs...

Tina Campbell said...

So pretty wonderful job on the sketch

Virginia said...

Oh the layer detail is fabulous!

Julie J said...

Love all your layers

Jimjams said...

Great texture and layering - lovely take on the sketch.

Janice Nicholls said...

Love all the layers, texture and stamping...Awesome take on the sketch...Beautiful layout.