Saturday, August 10, 2013

Grayish Venice

Edit: this lo is on the watch list

1st layout from my August Counterfeit Kit, made for case file #83 at CSI:
The photo is from Venice, from my traveling to Italy, 18 years ago.
Venice is very special, some people love this city, and some just dislike it. I didn't like the city at all... I came there from Florence, which I simply adored, so the disappoitment was big. I really didn't like Venice and the morning after my arrival, I just got out of town and went to the lakes in north Italy.
I used #96 sketch from Sketchabilities:
The clues to solve the case were: 
Evidence - stripes, punches, jewels, tags/labels, stamps, circles.
Testimony - the joranling tag is a Prima stamp. I stamped it and fussy cut around and then adhered it on a piece of cork, and matted it with a scrap of diagonal stirpes. On the cream tag, behind the photo, I wrote about my traveling to Venice.
Here are some close-ups on the details:
 I used some Purple Pumkin's products (large spotty button, kraft tags and tickets)


And for some more challenges:
triangles - simonsays
bingo - craft room (mine are: butterfly, kraft, pearls)
elements - yotzot
flowers - ladybug
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. your comments are much appreciated.
את הדף הזה הכנתי לאתגר ההשראה ב-CSI, ובחרתי לעבוד עם תמונה שצילמתי בונציה, בטיול לאיטליה לפני 18 שנים. הגעתי לונציה אחרי פירנצה, עיר שבה התאהבתי. את ונציה, לעומת זאת, ממש ממש לא אהבתי. עד כדי כך, שבבוקר למחרת הגעתי לעיר, פשוט תפסתי סירה מוקדם בבוקר ועזבתי את העיר בדרך לאגמים בצפון איטליה. דווקא התמונות שצילמתי בונציה יצאו די יפות...
החומרים בהם השתמשתי להכין את הדף כולם מקיט החיקוי לחודש אוגוסט, וחלקם קישוטים בהכנה עצמית.
אני מעלה את הדף הזה גם לאתגר של יוצאות מהקווים, הפעם לרשימה של עינת - תחרה, פרחים, פרפרים וחותמות.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר, אשמח לקרוא את התגובות שלכן.

12 comments:

lillyinheaven said...

I love your take on the Sketch! There are so many gorgeous details! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilies! Anja

Einat's Art World said...

דף מקסים לונציה המהממת!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful page
I love all the clusters of embellishments around the photo

Keren Tamir said...

I loved it when I saw it the first time and I have to say it again, its such a beautiful LO!!

Zoechaos said...

Never been to Venice so my romantic dreams are intact! Such a shame your memory is less than perfect. Makes your page even more special,thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe m

Mervi said...

Thank you for playing bingo with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

Debi said...

Beautiful layout, I love venice but I know its a very love hate relationship for many :) thanks for playing Bingo with us at the Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Pretty page Love the colors and awesome pic. Thanks for playing along at sketchabilities.

MiliPea Designs said...

You always do such an amazing job on your layouts incorporating special little touches, like the butterfly and the misting. Beautiful!

Lesley G said...

Such a great page, love all the layering :)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wow! Fabulous layout! So many wonderful details! Great design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

פיית מרציפן said...

וואו וואו וואו
אחד הדפם היפים שלך
אהבתי מאד