Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer Vacation - a lo for #80 case file at CSI

At CSI, case file #80 was a soft summery one. I took one of the photos that was taken way back on  summer 1994, when I was on vacation at Alania, Turkey. The title says: "Summer Vacation".
Here's the case file:
The clues I used to solve this case were:
Scheme - all 5 colors.
Sketch - by Em Stafrace.
Evidence - flowers, triangles, buttons (flair buttons), lace (both ribbon and cs, cut with my Big Shot), floral pp.
Testimony - the hidden journaling, in the envelope says: "Not without some fears, I finally went to a summer vacation aborad all by myself. I went to Alania, Turkey, with a group of people I never met before. It was a bliss! The place was simply gorgeous. We went to the seaside, took jet ski, drove to the a village on the mountains, went to the old city and walked to the fortress on the hill. What can I say? it was so easy to take this vacation :))), and it gave me the courage to take tours on my own afterwards."
Here're some close-ups on the details:


Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog.
דף שהכנתי לאתגר המשולב ב-CSI של השראה, סקיצה וצבעים. הפעם פלטת הצבעים הייתה מאד עדינה ונשית. לקחתי אחת מהתמונות שצולמו במהלך חופשה שלי באלניה, תורכיה, לפני כמעט 20 שנה. זו הייתה הפעם הראשונה שהעזתי לצאת לחופשה בחו"ל לבד, עם קבוצה של אנשים שלא הכרתי קודם לכן. הייתה חופשה מושבחת ביותר :)).
השתמשתי בביג שוט לחיתוך מפיות התחרה ובאותיות של יעל יניב. יכולתי גם להשתמש, סוף סוף, בכל מיני חומרים ורודים ונשיים ששוכבים להם מיותמים בקופסאות.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר בבלוג שלי.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the layers!!!

יעל - קונדסונים said...

דף מהממממםםםם!!!!