Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Altered box

Edit: this box won one of the Top 3
at Artistic Inspiration! thank you!
Here's a little fun project I've made for myself - a box for all my tags, especially the journaling tags I'm makiing for my layouts:
It started as a used tea box:
And it ended like this:
The tag with the title is also an eltered item - it was a cloth tag that I coverd with dp:
I'd like to enter this box to the following challenges:
anything goes- artistic inspiration
anything but a card - craft my life; anything but a card; creative moments
Thank you for stopping by!
קופסא מעוצבת שהכנתי לעצמי בשביל כל התגיות שלי, במיוחד תגיות הג'ורנלינג שאני מכינה בעצמי.
במקור זו הייתה קופסא של תיונים, שעברה עיצוב  מחדש. גם התגית עם הכותרת על המכסה היא מיחזור - תגית בגד שקושטה בדף מדוגם  וקישוטים.
תודה על תשומת הלב!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeee the colors!!

Keren Tamir said...

Love the box and yummy tea !!!

lady jasmine crafts said...

Loves itthanks for joining us at craft emblies xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Fantastic Altering, love your fantastic projects! Thank you so much for joining me at my All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you enter again soon :-) Elaine-xxx-

cheryl said...

oh this is such a great idea love the papers you have used too bless you for playing at crafty emblies this month hugs Cherylxxx

Angela said...

Love what you have done with this box. Just perfect for our challenge.
Thank you for taking part in the Craft-Emblies Challenge with us.
Angela - Crafty-Emblies DT.