Friday, January 6, 2012

Some more 'Pretty Pairs' cards




The papers I used for this card are from different manufacturers - My Mind's Eye; Webster's Pages, October Afternoon, and selfmade dp. cs are Canson; stamp - Kaisercraft; butterfly and pearls are from my stash.
Challenges:
sketch - mojomonday
green plus stripes - day 309 at 365Cards
color combo - the playdate cafe

The 2nd card:




Dp - K&Co.; October Afternoon; My Mind's Eye;
challenges:

damask & pink - day311 at 365Cards

3rd card:



Edit: this card won soptlight designer

challenges:
only cardstock - frosted designs
CAS plus use a chipboard - CAS-ualfridays
black & white with a kiss of another color - tpv
damask & pink - day 311 at 365Cards

4th card:


challenges:
sketch - cardablities

color combo: red, cream and sage green - colour create
red & gingham - day 310 at 365Cards

Thank you for stopping by! your comments are much appreciated!

משום מה אני לא מוצאת את מוזת הדפים המעוצבים, היא קצת בתרדמת חורף. אבל פטור בלא כלום אי אפשר, והאצבעות משוועות ליצירה, אז כרטיסים (שוב משאריות...) הם אחלה פתרון, וכמה אתגרים ברשת ממריצים את המוזה. ואולי גם תחזור בקרוב המוזה לדפים הגדולים...
תודה על תשומת הלב ושתהיה שבת נפלאה!


15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the pearls and the butterflies!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

These are all absolutely lovely cards, but I have to say that you totally ROCKED Julee's mojo sketch! That card is a beauty.

Rose said...

they are all wonderful :) and that first one would look awesome on my card line around my craft room. **just a thought** LOL

חתולי8 said...

איזה כרטיסים חמודים!

~amy~ said...

You've been busy...lovin' all your fabulous cards!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards!! You have done such a beautiful job on them.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

Stampalicious said...

beautiful! thank you for joining our challenge at frosted Designs, hugs,martina

Lana said...

Beautiful! I love kraft and pink together! Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.

ציקוש said...

אם אין מוזה לדפים אנחנו
זוכים לראות עוד כרטיסים מדהימים!!!
אוהבת את הפירושים שלך לסקיצות
שיהיה לך שבוע מקסים ויצירתי!

Laurie said...

Such pretty cards! I love the chipboard hearts! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Hannah said...

They're all beautiful cards, but I think my favorite is the third one with the hearts. Thanks for playing along with us at 365 Cards :-)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Wow you have been super busy !
I love all your cards fab work x
Thanks for playing along with us at colour create challenge blog & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I love the quiet elegance of your cards! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Sharon said...

What a beautiful collection of very elegant cards! You certainly have been very busy :)
I love the heart shaped button..so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Red, Sage and Cream Challenge.

Sharon x

Sunny79 said...

I love your colours, as pink is one of my favourites.
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs, Marina.