Sunday, September 25, 2011

4th Grade - lo


At Artful Delight, Leeanne is celebrating her birthday with 3 days of fun challenges. On the 1st day she gave this fab sketch to work with:


I love Leeanne's sketches! they're so easy and fun to work with, and this one is no exception. I love the CAS lo that I came up with.
The photo is of my eldest, on the first day at school a couple of weeks ago. He started 4th grade and I think he didn't really enjoy that I took his photo (they grow up so fast! I'm lucky that he still let me hug him, but only indoor..LOL).
I used Bazzill cs and October Afternoon dp. I wanted the "4" on the numbers row to pop up, so I adhered a bright one with 3-d foam. I used some buttons from my stash to create this flower, here are some  close-ups:




I would like to enter this lo also for these challenges:
use buttons -#14 wwu ScrapFIT
"B" - Scrapbookers Anonymous (buttons, Bazzill)
it's all about numbers - #2 spcs


Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments.


סקיצה פשוטה ונקיה, שמאד מצאה חן בעיני, והשתמשתי בה לתמונה של הבכור, בתחילת שנה"ל, כשעלה לכתה ד'. הקארדסטוק הוא Bazzill והניירות המדוגמים הם October Afternoon (ממסטיקים). רצועת הבורדר שמתחת לתמונה היא מסרט האריזה של הקיט 'זרעי קיץ' של צרויה אילן (ואיזה כיף שגם האריזות שהיא אורזת בהן את הקיט היפהפה הזה שימושיות...). יצרתי פרח מכפתורים בצבעים שונים, והוספתי עוד כמה לקשט את הדף המשובץ. האותיות הן 'תוצרת הארץ' של רחלי גזית ומסטיקים, ועברתי על קו המיתאר שלהן עם ג'ל לבן להדגשה.

תודה על תשומת הלב!

8 comments:

צרויה said...

אוי, קטע איתך. הסתכלתי על התמונה, ניסיתי לקלוט את כל הפרטים. קראתי את הכתוב וגללתי חזרה למעלה כדי להבין על מה מדובר... קטע איתך! איזו תוספת נהדרת!!! אהבתי מאד!
דף משגע, תודה על המחמאות!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and all the buttons!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Artful Delight! :):):):):):):):):):)

Helene Bogren said...

The flower made of buttons is gorgeous!!! What a fun idea!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a lovely LO! What great use of your buttons ~ that button flower is so creative and beautiful !! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

TesaB said...

Ohhh, this is gorgeous. GREAT block design and fantastic button flower. You are sooo creative!!!

Lea said...

OOOh, I love this! Such a cool layout! Great paper and colors and that button flower is fabulous! Great take on our B challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Missy Whidden said...

That button flower is amazing!! What a great idea! Love your layout. Thank you for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

Theresa said...

wow, you are on a roll. what a fun layout. those cute button hearts are fabulous.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous x2...=)