Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful 4 the 2 of you - lo



My kids are something I feel thankful for and I feel so lucky to have them. This is the challenge at Frosted Designs this week - include the word "thanks" or "thankful" in your creation.
From the song "You've got a friend in me", this week's inspiration at Scrap it with a song, I took the line that says "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you" for my journaling. The movie, "Toy Story" (all 3 parts...) is one of our fav in the family.
I used the sketch from a2z scraplets:

I'm also entering this lo to the following challenges:
sparkl/shine/glitter - secret crafter
lucky - the studio
christmas colors - totally gorjus
wings - basicgrey (the matting for the photo is from Oliver line, and I have the green bird)
patterned papers - wee memories


דף שהכנתי לאתגר ב-Frosted Designs, בו היה צריך לשלב את המילה Thanks או Thankful בדף/כרטיס. זו הייתה הזדמנות נהדרת להיזכר במה באמת חשוב בחיים ועל מה אני אסירת תודה ומרגישה בת מזל.

שיהיה שבוע נפלא.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that ribbon work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This layout is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

downrightcrafty said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and full of sparkle and shine, thank you for sharing with us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate x

Rose said...

simply beautiful :) LOVE the colors and your boys are growing up fast!!!

~amy~ said...

such a pretty layout...the colors are wonderful!!!!

Barb Craft said...

Libeeti... I love the way you mixed your patterned papers on this one!! Another beautiful LO!!
barb :)

Eagle Craftz said...

Very cute LO! Thank you for playing along with Frosted Designs!

lisa said...

Sweet. Thanks for playing along with The Studio.

Chris said...

A great layout and such lovely photographs. Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Chris and the DT. :)

Valerie said...

beautiful page - love your color selections! Thanks for playing along at The Studio!