Friday, January 29, 2010

It's all about Purple

Well, I said I had too much pink lately and I needed a break from all this pink/red around, so here is my purple/lavender card.
I distressed the floral pp with scissors and inked the edges with indigo ink. the flower was made of used dryer sheet, and for the basis I used lace doily, and added purple pearls around. the cs is polka dots I made my self on the pc.
and it goes for these challenges:
sketch + twist - use only 1 color with white - (great sketch!) #75gca
color - lavender - #4 easy craft project
distressing - #46 ooh-la-la
blooning gorgeous! - #97 cute card thursday
elegant rose - #76 my time to craft
patterned paper - parctical scrappers (3 pp - the polka dots, the flowers, the strips)
P - (mine is purple & pearls) - #51fttc
ink it up! - #131 tanda teaser
monochromatic - #13 tuesday throwdown
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my card. I'd love to read your comments :)
see you on my next color (would it be yellow? green? brown? blue? red? pink? well, you'll just have to wait and see... you can become a follower so you'll see it shortly after I post it.)

8 comments:

Ann said...

This is one beautiful purple card!!! Next to pink, purple is my fave!! Love the use of the doily and your very made background with the dots!! Thanks for playing along again in my challenge!!

Anne said...

Hi! I'm so glad you shared this card with us at OLL as it's really beautiful. I popped over to your tutorial and I've added the technique to my 'to try' list. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, I love it, great use of our challenge colours, I have to get some doily's in my stash, thank you for playing along at ECP this week. Hugs Avril xxx

made by fifi said...

fab card -thank you for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week x

Annie said...

beautiful card you have created. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Daniele said...

stunning card love the purple thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Lesley said...

Lovely card, great flower! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

sue law said...

Great card, love the idea of using drier sheets... very interesting.. thanks for joining in with the tanda teaser this week!
Sue
x