Gloria from 365 cards brought this ad to inspire us all. I know I'm not too original being inspired to a wreath, but still from the very begining I knew that I'll be making a wreath of fall leaves on a golden platform. and so it was. later on I saw this sketch at carismacardz, that looked to me just perfect for the wreath. and I realy placed the enormous small punched leaves on a golden cardstok my sister gave me a few weeks ago.
at first, I stamped a heart rubber stamp in the middle of the wreath, but I didn't like the outcome at all, so I took this green paper I ambossed in a cold ambossing, and printed this rake digi stamp. It was a good opportunity to use it.
I could't resist making and using another fan flower... LOL.
so it goes for the following challenges:
1. Add Inspired - http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-247-ad-inspired.html
3. Banana split sunday colour challenge - Red, Orange, Yellow and Brown (and I managed to make all 4 colours!) - http://2redbananas.blogspot.com/2009/11/banana-split-sunday-color-challenge.html
4. pile it on thank you - http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/pile-it-on-thank-you-challenge-22.html
5. - Recipe - only scraped/used sheets + flower I made myself - http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ (all the paper in this card were leftovers from other cards I made and I've made the fan flower.)
6. Circle - use atleast 3 ribbons - http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2009/10/our-first-ever-tri-challenge.html
7. Getting Crafty - http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ (the brown cradstok)
8. Favorite things - for me its brown packages - http://flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/2009/11/favorite-things-challenge.html
9. Colours - Orange, Green & Brown) - http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2009/10/gc27-color-challenge-orange-green-and.html
10. Buttons & Ribbons - http://sophisticatchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-week-9.html
11. Stamp sometthing! - http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-7-stamp-something.html
12. Get digified - http://littlepapershop.blogspot.com/2009/11/lpsc40-get-digified.html
13. So many Scallops - http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-84-so-many-scallops.html (the golden ring underneath the wreath is with scallpos/
14. Ribbons & Gems - http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-35-ribbons-gems.html
17. Colours - Red, Green,& Gold - http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-44.html
18. Bring out your Bling - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/