I just don't belive it, I just forgot to upload my card's photo! LOL....
so here it is, my work:
I know, I just said my mojo had left me, and here I'm with a new card. Well the mojo did reallt gone, but tomorrow we are visiting old good friends, and their youngest daughter had her birthday just yesterday. My kids made greeting cards for her and for another friend of them who had her birthday this week, and they used my new arrival - 'sunflowers & dragonflies' clear un mounted stamps, that i've won a few weeks ago (thank you, Beth!). As for my self, I also used 'new arrival' - Maggie of digital delights, which I won last week at 365 cards. As usual with me, I colored her with watercolor pencils & adhered it with a 3-D doublesided adhere on a chipboard. The pink rounded paper is shining, but I'm not sure you cand see it in the photo. I tied the ribbon Maggie is sitting on just because Pam asked for knots on our card and it still not my time to rebel (that's for you, Rose...) (and besides now Maggie won't fall... LOL(. I added silver rub-ons in the inner part of the card, but unfortunately it's hard to see it. Anyway, I think the birthday kid, 7 years old, would love this card. She dies for pink, and the easel card would just be perfect for her (easel cards are real fun!).
Lots of challenges inspired me with this card:
1. sketch - #42 card patterns
2. pink & sparkly - #2 susie diecuts dreams
3. celebrate - #1 sweet stampin
4. color combo: brown + pink - #79 a spoon full of sugar
5. color it! - caardvarks
6. sparkle - the craft garden
7. chipboard - artful inkables
8. chipboard - creative belli
9. tied up in knots - day 269 365 cards
10. rub-ons - pile it (in the inner part of the card, now seen too well....P
11. same shape different size - frosted designs (the circles, the pearls & the rhinestones)
12. digi imgages - #19 rumble in the cottage
13. anything goes - #19 paper cutz
14. pick 3 challenge - stamping vacation - I picked bows, pearls and crystals.
15. favorite things - #38 creative card crew - mine on this card are: pearls, ribbons
and digi stamp.
16. add some sparkle - #18 bee crafty
Thanks for popping over and having a look. It would be so nice if you leave a comment.
have a lovely weekened.