Friday, November 27, 2009

Pink Maggie over tied up string (or a thread...)

updating!
I just don't belive it, I just forgot to upload my card's photo! LOL....
so here it is, my work:

I know, I just said my mojo had left me, and here I'm with a new card. Well the mojo did reallt gone, but tomorrow we are visiting old good friends, and their youngest daughter had her birthday just yesterday. My kids made greeting cards for her and for another friend of them who had her birthday this week, and they used my new arrival - 'sunflowers & dragonflies' clear un mounted stamps, that i've won a few weeks ago (thank you, Beth!). As for my self, I also used 'new arrival' - Maggie of digital delights, which I won last week at 365 cards. As usual with me, I colored her with watercolor pencils & adhered it with a 3-D doublesided adhere on a chipboard. The pink rounded paper is shining, but I'm not sure you cand see it in the photo. I tied the ribbon Maggie is sitting on just because Pam asked for knots on our card and it still not my time to rebel (that's for you, Rose...) (and besides now Maggie won't fall... LOL(. I added silver rub-ons in the inner part of the card, but unfortunately it's hard to see it. Anyway, I think the birthday kid, 7 years old, would love this card. She dies for pink, and the easel card would just be perfect for her (easel cards are real fun!).
Lots of challenges inspired me with this card:
1. sketch - #42 card patterns
2. pink & sparkly - #2 susie diecuts dreams
3. celebrate - #1 sweet stampin
4. color combo: brown + pink - #79 a spoon full of sugar
5. color it! - caardvarks
6. sparkle - the craft garden
7. chipboard - artful inkables
8. chipboard - creative belli
9. tied up in knots - day 269 365 cards
10. rub-ons - pile it (in the inner part of the card, now seen too well....P
11. same shape different size - frosted designs (the circles, the pearls & the rhinestones)
12. digi imgages - #19 rumble in the cottage
13. anything goes - #19 paper cutz
14. pick 3 challenge - stamping vacation - I picked bows, pearls and crystals.
15. favorite things - #38 creative card crew - mine on this card are: pearls, ribbons
and digi stamp.
16. add some sparkle - #18 bee crafty
Thanks for popping over and having a look. It would be so nice if you leave a comment.
have a lovely weekened.

19 comments:

Ali Dantre said...

Oh very pretty! thanks for joining us over at susies sassy challenge this week. Good luck!

Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT

Lisa L. said...

She's darling! I like the coloring. Thanks for playing our cottage rumble.

Denise Clark said...

Terrific card! Love the colors you used and the patterned papers you choose. They look great with this adorable image! Love the round shapes. You did a great job on this challenge. Thanks for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

You are the challenge queen! But I really do need to see somre rule breaking! LOL This card is FABBIE! I love it!

Tracy said...

Very cute, lovely image. Thanks for joining Susie's sassy challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Merry said...

Wonderful card...I love how you have the little girl sitting on the ribbon. Clever.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Libeeti, what a cute card. The image is so sweet and it's fab how she is sitting on the ribbon. Pretty papers and a great layout. Thanks for joining us at susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Maigan Lynn said...

VERY cute!

Wendi said...

Another lovely card I am going to give the easel card a go today they look so much fun
Wendi

Anne said...

Wow, what another fabulous card. Love the image you've used too. The easel cards are so easy to make but very classy. Thanks for sharing your designs with us at OLL. Hugs x

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute card. I love how you have her sitting on the ribbon - very clever! Thanks for including the Belli Challenge!

Bee said...

Such a pretty card, lovely pinks and sparkle! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Susie Sugar said...

This is so pretty what a fab sparkly card great image and fabby colouring
Thanks for playing along with us at Susie's Sassy challenge
Hugs Susie xx

de said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Fern said...

You card is precious, and the dp is gorgeous... What a sweet image. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Belli Challenge

Joy said...

thanks for playing the AI challenge! great entry!

Steph Zerbe said...

stunning!

Queen La Rubba said...

Your card covers so many challenges it amazing. I really love your card. Great colors, patterns and concept. Thank you for joining us at "Sweetstampin challenge blog" for this weeks challenge. Come back and enter next weeks challenge with us too, we'd love to see your work! Great Job!!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love that darling image and what pretty colors!!! You did an awesome job with all the challenges!!! Thanks for playing the Belli challenge!!!