A hat, she (Pam) said. so a hat she got... It always looked funny to me the big big hat Strawberry shortcake put on her head, since the image is so little. it's as if the hat is the main issue. and if that is so, then there we have a hat...
The photo from Basic Grey was really inspiring and I think I'm going to use it with another card I'm plannig to do (can you guess?...).
and here I'm again with pink, or sort of pink...
This card goes for the following challenges:
1. photo inspiration - basic grey (I used pp & - millweed from indian summer & perlin from bittersweet).
2. put a lid on it! - day # 258 at 365 cards
3. emboss something - die cuts r us (the pp under the image)
4. stamp something -
6. stitching - my grafico
7. stitching - kraftin' kimmie
8. stitching - Quixotic
9. new or neglected - cinspirations - the stitches were made with my new sakura jel pen.
10. embossing - lots to do (the pp under the image was embossed with a pasta
11. cards for kids - one stop craft
12. doodles - creative card crew
13. stamping - paper cutz