That's what Pam asked at 365 cards:
And this Keep it to Yourself challenge is to design a congratulatory card that uses decorations on the outside of the card to help convey the message on the inside of the card.
It took me a while to "cook" this card, but from the begining I knew I"m going to
have this curve of small stars.
I just love this color combo the play date cafe brought!
the small stars are metalic and they shine, even though it is hard to say from the photo.
the sentiment inside the card is a freebe i don't remember where from, and I colored the frame with a white pen on a template I have.
and it goes for these challenges:
1. keep it to yourself - day 264 365 cards the stary embellishment lids to the sentiment inside.
2. sketch - #15 get sketchy
3. color - # 5 play date cafe
4. purple - incywincy
5. purple - lilly boo too
6. sparkle (the purple stars, the flower rhinestones) - the craft garden
7. recipe - flower (the pp, the rhinestones, the embossing over the purple & the white ck), something clear or see through (the rhinestones, the holes through the panched blue pp), & sketch (getsketchy) - cooking it up with Katie.
8. recipe - 3 flowers, 5 pearls & other challenges - #24 pile it on
9. store ad inspiration - #63 etsy inspiration
10. elements - flowers - the pp, the embossed white&purple cs, the rhinestones). - design dollies
11. metal (the purple stars) - crafty creations
12. emboss something - corrosive
13. embellishments - tellensplace
thanks for popping by and looking at my work.