Well, it has been a while since those years, and finally what came up to me was the time we spent at the youthmovment and the cloth we weared when we were kids.
When we went to the youthmovment, we were dressed in jeans and blue shirt with a red thread, and there it is for the colours and the chechered red pp and the blue one.
this time the flower is a die-cut and the leaves are handmaed by me, following the
so this card goes for this challenges:
1. Do the Decade - the 80's. http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-249-do-decade-80s.html
2. Sketch - ,http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2009/10/boo.html
4. another circle - http://livelaughstamp.blogspot.com/2009/10/scrapbox-challenge-4-circles.html
5. Buttons & Ribbons - http://sophisticatchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-week-9.html
6. So many scallop- http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-84-so-many-scallops.html
7. Flower -