I'm afraid my mojo is gone this week :-( , so I'm not fighting it, rather listening to my inner voice and letting it go.
Anyway, I made this thank you card for some reason, and I wish to thank my loving supporting family, each one and one of you, my dear, is so wonderful and so encouraging me and giving me so much strength. There are not enough words to express what you are to me, and how much I love all of you.
thank you for what you are and for being there for me, always when I need you.
And happy thanksgiving to my dear family at the States, and to all my american blog friends, who celebrate the holiday this weekend.
this card was inspired by the following challenges:
1. sketch - #80 friday sketchers
2. color combo - #44 the color dare
3. giving thanks - day 271 365 cards
4. metal - #6 simple doodles (the dige stamp is one of the freebie on simple doodles and the golden corners over the brown cs and the brown flowers are metal).
5. digi image - rumble 19 in the Cottage Studio (mine is the gift image from simple doodles freebie).
6. glitter - #26 dareu2digistamp (the golden metal corners over the brown cs, the brown flowers, and I colored part of the gift pack with golden glitter pen, but in the photo it looks like yellow...).
7. expressing thanks - #14 stampin' sisters in Christ
8. thankful - #12 if the shoe fits...
9. anythings goes - #19 paper cutz
10. thanksgiving - #34 stampin'B's
11. thank you somethings - stamp something
12. inspiration - #16 the diva stamper
13. so thankful - #41 3 clovers thursday
14. gliteer - #59 cutllebug (see the above #6 )
15. thank you - paper blooms (last challenge of this blog :)(
16. color it! - caardvarks
17. favorite things - #38 creative card crew - (mine in this card is: distressing, dige stamp, clear stamp, flowers of all kind).
18. thank you - #34 digital tuesday