My sister got a new job, a much better job, so I've made this greeting card for her. I made the hand writing with faux stiching, in it's written in Hebrew, in slang, "it is perfect for you" (literally it is written: "it's sewed on you"...), and underneath the brown organza ribbon, it is written in Hebrew: "good luck".
so many ribbons just because of the 356 cards- day 242...
and it goes for this challenges:
1. day 242-ribbon frenzy - - http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/10/day-242-ribbon-frenzy.html - Pam asked for 7 ribbons (the brown flower was made of ribbon.
2. colour - brown, orange, yellow - http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/2009/10/play-date-cafe-challenge-2.html
4. getting punchy - http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/
6. favorite embellishments - http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-15-by-nov-2.html
8. any language other than English - http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2009/10/09-week-40-parlez-vous.html (the hand writing is in Hebrew).