I was planning to do this easel card on time, since the web was full with easel cards challenges, but plans are sooooooo good till you come to implement them.. I just didn't plan right the order of making the 365 cards challenges. Well, it doesn't matter that much, since I got to learn this new technique of easel card. for those of you who are not familiar with this technique, here is a wonderful video tutorial. it's amazing how easy it is to make these cards.
I fell in love with these kind of cards, and I'm sure I'll be making lots of them in the future.
I love the outcome - cupcake is one of my fav images, the color combo is also one that I love, and I think that the dp goes perfectly with the colors here.
so it goes for the following challenges:
1. picture this - day #257 365 cards
2. cupcake inspiration - hope stamp eternal
3. punching - the digikitty (the corners of the pp under the cupcake)
4. geting punchy! - la la land (same)
5. dry embossing - just us girls (the whole front was dry embossed - the pp under the cupcake, the cup itself' the 3 layers of the toping), and it was made as a birthday card (Happy Birthday, Dana!).
6. emboss something - die cuts r us
7. embossing - lots to do
8. hand stamp or digi - paper cutz (the sentiment is from new hand stamp I got)
9. feeling a bit distressed - design dollies (the edges of the sentiment were inked with 'really raspberry' pigment ink).
10. buttons - gingersnap
11. digi sparkle - paper take (the pink paper of the layer and the cherry are shimering and I add some glitter touch.
12. glitter my silly -cute card thurday )again)
13. new or neglected - cinspirations - the sentiment stapm is new.
14. stamp something - crafty cradmakers
15. glitter - prosted designs
16. out of my comfort zone - paper manic - not using any flower, any riboon, any rehinestones, just the image on front - that was a challenge for me.