When I saw spc colour combo,I was planning to make something else. Eventually, after seeing 365 cards challenge for today, the most fitting digi stamp i found, was this heart (freebie from MyGrafico), so the whole concept of this card changed.
I like the final outcome...
and it goes with this challenges:
1. sketch - http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/sketch-and-stash-challenge-22.html ( I bought the burgundy pp with the golden dots today!).
2. colour combo - http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/10/sp-color-combo-21.html
3. everything that sparkles - http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2009/10/simon-says-all-that-sparkles.html (the red sequins and the ribbon).
5. border punch or borderabilities - http://flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/2009/10/flourishes-timeless-tuesday_25.html (the heart shapes on the side).
6. getting punchy - http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/
7. use our favorite embellishments - http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/10/challenge-15-by-nov-2.html
8. it's a matter of inchies - http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/10/day-245-its-matter-of-inches.html
9. sparkle & shine - http://elzybells.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/10/challenge-30.html