Pam from 365 cards asked: "have you ever thought about making a face out of the elements you place on your card?"
Well, I never thought about it. and this is such a big question, so I got some help from my kids... LOL (Rose, I don't know what about Pam's kids, but mine are sure happy with this something Pam gets into her coffee...). so we have here 3 faces
that the kids and me made :)
(Gloria & Rose: did you see that the hair goes out of the lines just a little bit?.. LOL(
With making this card I actually finished the 365 card week (ok, ok,so I cheated a bit, with two cards... Gloria, please stand up for me!). I had some law mojo the past few days, and with the kids around, full time job and the housekeeping, I didn't have enough time to craft. shame on me... I was so tempted to combine all this week challenges into one card... after all I'm preety good in combining a lot of challenges into one card (still waiting to IritShalom's announcement on her Royal challenge winner), but didn't do so.
So what challenges have we got here?
1. face it - #270 365 cards
2. color: I for (blue) indigo - abc challenges
3. chipboard (where the sentiment is) - artful inkables
4. another chipboard - #79 creative belli
5. rub on + another challenges - #25 pile it on (the sentiment)
6. same shape different size (circles for the head and for the eyes and mouth) - frosted designs.
7. clean and simple and limited layers - whimsical ind soronity.
8. kiss - simple - pals paper arts
9. monochromatic - #41 oh-la-la
10. monocrhromatic - #31 gingersnap
11. monochromatic - humble pie
12. anyting goes - #19 paper cutz
13. punch happy (and we all were very happy with the punches!) - #13 punch happy.
14. my fav - creative card crew (rub ons, punches, cheepboard, and more than anything - my kids! they're the real fav I 've ever got...
15. Northern Lights II wide cuff from - etsyinspired
Well, thats it. have to clean up and get ready for the new day and week.
thanks for your looking at and leaving comments.