Try a new technique - well, that is someting to consider! and not only by me, but it became a family project this weekend!
So I asked my kids to draw a picture with their fingers and my ink, LOL.
Boy, we had such a fun doing it.
You can see their drawings and my card, which goes for the following challenges (No, Gloria & Rose, I did not cheat on this one...):
1. sketch - #19 incy wincy designs
2. k.i.s.s. (keep it simple, sweetie) - #18 pals paper arts
3. purple - lili-boo-too
4. lilac- stampin' for the weekend
5. crazy plum - Moxie Fab world
6. glitter -#59 cuttlebug
7. sparkle - the craft garden
8. same shapes different size (flowers) - forsted designs
9. anything goes - #19 paper cutz
10. (mine on this card are: ribbon, flowers, glitter) favorite things - #38 creavite card crew
11. try a technique - day 268 at 365 cards
12. monocrhrome - #41 oh la la
13. monochromatic -#31 gingersnap's cretions
14. clean & simple limited layers - whimsical ink soronity
15. monochromatic - humble pie stamps
16. Barefoot weaver (triangle scarf) - #64 etsyinspired challenge
that's it. :)
thanks for looking and I'd be very happy if you leave me a comment.