This is the super sketchy sunday at 365 cards, and this is the card I've made.
I love the combination of green & purple, and I love swirls, and flowers, and bling,
and embossing, etc. so this card combines lots of my love...
Since I've seen this tutorial, with this cris-cross papers, I just knew I had to do this technique. the rectangele in Pam's sketch, reminded me of this, so here it is - the upper photo is before I layered all the ingrediants. to make it I used BG dp - starry night from the eskimo kisses line.
the right swirl is from a packege I bouth few weeks ago and hardy used anything fo it :( the left and bigger was madke by me, including coloring it with some acrili to get the exact toneI made the flowers my self, distressed the petals & the leaves with ink,. also I embossed the leaves, to give them some veins. added some rehinstones, stickels. and that's it.
and it goes for these challenges:
1. sketch - supr sketchy sunday - day 260 365 cards
2. colors - purple & green - whimsical ink sorority
3. colors - purple - incywincey
4. bling - basic grey
5. glitter me silly - cute card thursday
6. glitter & etc... - frosted designs
7. thinking of you - simon says -
8. emboss something - corrosive challenge
9. emboss - lots to do
10. purple! - lily boo too
11. sparkle - the craft garden