Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where the wild things are - a lo

This is my 2nd post today, for my take on the sketch challenge for  Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, please see here.

This my take on case file no. 15 at CSI:
The photo is of my youngest, two years ago, wearing all his clothes upside down, making a wohle dramatic show :).
'Eveidence' - monsters (cute!!! they are freebies for CSI members); metal (the flower under the monster with the date was made from can lids. here's a tutorial I've made how to make it); chevrons; layers.
'Testimony' - the journaling tell about my boy's little adventure at home, making a whole show with his clothes upside down. Since I write in Hebrew, I couldn't start it with the 'testimony' suggested at CSI, but my journaling starts with the words (in Hebrew): 'And the show starts...", and I also wrote about his imagination.  He was really such a draling!
Here are some close-ups:
Thank  you for visiting my blog, and I'd be very happy if you leave me comments.
דף שונה מאד מהרגיל אצלי, שהכנתי לאתגר משולב של צבעים, אלמנטים וג'ורנלינג. אחד האלמנטים שנדרשו הוא מתכת, ולכן הכנתי פרח מלשוניות של פחיות, לפי ההדרכה שהעליתי כאן. המפלצות החמודות והדף עם הזיגזג הצבעוני הם קבצים חינמיים לחברי האתר. את הדגלים הכנתי עם קיסמי שיניים ושאריות של דפים מדוגמים.
תודה על תשומת הלב!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the little monsters!

Jimjams said...

Fab page - really like the jaunty angle and the patterns!

TesaB said...

Teheh! What a fun page. Love the little monsters. totally CUTE!!!