Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring - lo for My Creative Sketches

This is my take on March's sketch at My Creative Sketches. Here's the beautiful sketch by Kim Keane:
The photo is of my eldest boy, 8 years ago. It was early spring and we went to travel with good freinds. It was all grean grass around with awesome spring blossom.
I used my counterfeit kit. all dp are Jillibean Soup (Southern Chiken Dumpling Soup & Coconut Lime Soup); cs and alphas - AC; heart die-cut - BG; frame die-cut - untitled (I have it for very long time, have no clue what manufacturer); button, doilies - my stash; distress inks - TH Ranger.
Here are some close-ups:



I think I'm pretty brave making a layout with pink and flowery dp for a boy... he kind of liked the layout, said it's beautiful... I hope he won't be mad with me when he grows up because of it....
דף שהכנתי לאתגר סקיצה, תוך שימוש בקיט החיקוי שלי של חודש אפריל. התמונה היא של בכורי, לפני 8 שנים, בטיול שעשינו בראשית האביב עם חברים טובים לנחל ציפורי. הכל היה ירוק מסביב, עם פריחה משגעת.
קארדסטוק הבסיס והאותיות של AC, כל הדפים המדוגמים הם של Jillibean Soup, משתי קולקציות חדשות שלהם, מאד פרחוניות ובצבעי אביב פסטליים עליזים. 
תודה על תשומת הלב!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the layers and loving the doilies!

~amy~ said...

super pretty!!!!!

Helene Bogren said...

Love the feeling of spring in your layout! Lovely!!!

Alma7 said...

דף נהדר!
הצבעים ממש מתאימים לקיט החיקוי (כן, גלשתי קצת בבלוג של קיט חיקוי, והתהלבתי - אני מקווה לנסות בחודש הבא), והם מתאימים גם לאביב.

Lisa said...

I love that sketch. I might have to save that for myself. And what you did with it is great too. Very pretty combination of colors and products.

Tricia said...

What a sweet page! I love your take !on the sketch and all the layering

Kris Berc said...

This is really beautiful! I love that paper line and the beautiful doilies! Thanks for playing along :)

Tara O said...

Beautiful layering!! Love your LO

MiliPea Designs said...

I love all the pretty layers on this! It really adds so much to make this a truly beautiful layout.

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

What an adorable layout, Libeeti-that sketch is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

Susanne said...

This is really lovely - that sketch is great and your layering really plays it up. Nicely done.

Margie said...

Very pretty! I love your take on the sketch!