Saturday, April 21, 2012

My inspiration mini notebook


I've made this inspiration mini notebook from envelopes and all the other supplies (dp, embellies) are from my counterfeit kit (dp are mostly Jillibean Soup and some DCWV). There are places to insert photos, notes with ideas (color combos, how to use scraps, embellies, etc.).
Here are some close-ups:



challenges:
buttons (plus a recycled item) - scrap for help (my recycled item is the flower on the front, which I've made from a used dryer sheet - here's my tutorial about it).
spring with paster colors - the crafter's cafe
butterflies and flowers - creatalicious;
hand made paper lace - crop stop
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. Please leave me a comment, I love reading what you think about my creations.
הכנתי לעצמי מחברת השראה על בסיס מעטפות. כל הניירות המדוגמים והקישוטים בהם השתמשתי הם מקיט החיקוי שלי. בתוך המעטפות יש מקום להכניס פתקים או תמונות.
תודה על תשומת הלב ושיהיה סופ"ש נפלא!



13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the colors and the embellies!!

Susanne said...

How happy and pretty this is. Wonderfully inspiring in itself.

Unknown said...

I love ths beautiful work and a sweet idea.
byebye,Lean

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous mini note book, I love the pretty papers you have used and your embellishments are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

sandi said...

What a sweet, sweet book! Love it! Tks. for playing along with us at SFH!

Keren Tamir said...

I like this mini album its so perfect for inspiration!! thanks for joining us at SFH

Vicki said...

Simply gorgeous! Love all of the details and colors. Thanks for joining our CropStop Lace Challenge.

Marjo said...

Awesome mini, love all the gorgeous embellies and papers. Thanks so much for playing with us at the CCCB.

hugs Marjo

CropStop said...

Lovely textures and colors. Thank you for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

Lisa Watson said...

Love the lace border! Thanks for playing with us at CropStop!

Jimjams said...

Fab project Libeeti

Karen C said...

This is so awesome! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (TCCCB DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

MiliPea Designs said...

What a wonderful lil book! Who wouldn't be inspired with this book!