Friday, April 27, 2012

Look At Me! - a lo

This is my 9th layout with my counterfeit kit, and almost the last one :).
The photo is of my eldest, 6 years ago, dancing to the sound of music on one of our travelings.
All supplies here are from my counterfeit kit, and I used many scraps too :)).
Here are some close-ups:


The title was inspired by the word inspiration challenge at Bird Is The Word.
Please come back tomorrow and I'll show you my last lo with April's counterfeit kit, showing hommade washi tape use. I'll also share a good news with you...
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, so please leave me some :).
דף תשיעי שהכנתי עם קיט החיקוי של counterfeit kit challenge blog. התמונה היא של הבכור, רוקד לצלילי מוסיקה לפני 6 שנים, בהפעלה בנחל השופט בחוה"מ.
כל החומרים נלקחו מקיט החיקוי.
אתן מוזמנות לבקר בבלוג שלי גם מחר, אני אעלה את הדף העשירי והאחרון שהכנתי מקיט החיקוי, ובו שימוש של וואשי  טייפ תוצרת בית. יש לי גם חדשה משמחת לשתף בה, אבל רק מחר...
תודה על תשומת הלב ואשמח מאד לקרוא את ההערכות שלכן!

7 comments:

Susanne said...

Lovely page - love the peaceful looking touch of the hot air balloons.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love the little flags!!

Rose said...

oh my he is too CUTE!!! fab layout and i am loving the bird and flags :)

Einat's Art World said...

איזה יופי של דף, משדר שמחת חיים והצבעים כמו שאני אוהבת.
שבוע טוב.
עינת

Cathy said...

Such an adorable page...LOVE the banners and your cute felt birdie!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

dstandard said...

Such an adorable use of the sketch - cute page!

MiliPea Designs said...

Great interpretation of the sketch. I love that little duck!