Sunday, April 1, 2012

Peter Pan - lo CSI #12 case file

This is my take on #12 case file at CSI:
The photo is of my youngest, wearing a costume of Peter Pan, 4 years ago.
I used all 5 colors from the palette. some scraps I had from March counterfeit kit, a prima package, some printables from CSI and a beer bottlle cap to hold my journaling.
For the evidence I have: hot-air bloons, clouds and stars (misting and on the journaling card); for the testimony I used the bottle cap to 'hold' my journaling in an unexpected way to hold the journaling plus inspiration from the word "magic".
The journaling is about some of the characters of the eternal child Peter Pan, and my wish for my boy to preserve some of 'Peter Pan' in him.
Here are some close-ups:




I would like to enter this lo also for #2 challenge at Scraptastic, which asked for recycle plus masking - the Prima package and the bottle lid are my recycled items and I masked the stars with glimmer mist.
Did you notice spring is all over already? here are some photos I took on Friday and yesterday, when we went out to travel:



I can promise you that this month I will make a lot of springy layouts, but that all I can say for now....
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. :)
דף חדש, עם תמונה של צעיר הבנים מחופש לפיטר פן בפורים לפני 4 שנים. הדף הוכן לאתגר משולב של צבעים, אלמנטים והשראה לג'ורנלינג.
השתמשתי בשאריות שנותרו לי מקיט החיקוי של החודש שעבר, בצירוף תגיות וקוביית כיתוב שהורדתי מהאתר של האתגר. משם גם הבלונים הפורחים והדף ששימש לגזירת העננים. 
בנוסף יש בדף הזה שני פריטים של מיחזור - אריזה של פרימה ופקק של בקבוק בירה, ש'מחזיק' את תגית הכיתוב.
האביב כבר חוגג במלוא עוצמתו! שתי התמונות הראשונות הן מגן החיות התנ"כי, והשתיים התחתונות הן משביל האלות בפארק בריטניה. כל כך יפה לראות זה לצד זה את שלהי פריחת החורף עם ניצני פריחת האביב. מקסים!
תודה על תשומת הלב!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FAB!! I loveeeeee that photo, the balloons and loving the bottle cap!!

נוכחת לפעמים said...

מקסים!!!

Einat's Art World said...

דף מקסים , הילד מתוק בתחפושת פיטר פן.
חג אביב שמח לכם.
עינת

Rose said...

awesome!! love the bottle cap (did you drink the beer? lol)

Rose said...

woot woot!! just saw you are the GD on counterfeit kit challenges this month!!! :) congrats girlfriend :)

חתולי8 said...

יופי של דף!
הדוגמן מתווווק!

Wilma und Silvia said...

great layout, I love the photo and the ballons
Best wishes Silvia

karindi said...

דף מקסים! לא יודעת איך התפספס לי הפוסט...