Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Blooms - a lo

This is my 2nd post today, for my previous post, please click here. thank you!


Here's my take on #2 challenge at Scrap It With A Song, where I'm a GD for April. This time the song isnpiration is Beautiful Day by U2. I took my inspiration from the word 'Bloom' at the very begining of the song.
The photo is of my eldest and me, 9 years ago, on one of travels at the very early spring. I love this colorful photo :).
All my supplies for this lo are from my counterfeit kit. Did you try playing with this challenge blog? you really should give it a try. A wonderful way to use your hoarded supplies (and you'll jusfify yourself buying more new supplies LOL).
Here are some close-ups:


supplies:
cs - AC; dp and journaling tag - Jillibean Soup; butterflies stickers -  Studio 112; decorative tape - local craft store; buttons and trims - my stash; stamp - unknown (bought it long time ago...); ink - Versa color; alphas - local manufacturer.
The sketch is from Let's Get Sketchy:
more challenges:
spring - everybody art challenge; scrap creations; cupcake craft; the craft place;
spring flowers - paper minutes
april showers - lasting  memories
all about "S" - pile it on (mine is spring)
Thank you for taking the time and visitng my blog! I love reading your comments, so please leave me some.
דף מעוצב שהכנתי כמעצבת אורחת בבלוג של Scrap It With A Song, עם השראה של השיר Beautiful Day של U2. כל החומרים ששימשו אותי בדף הזה הם מקיט החיקוי שלי. התמונה היא של בכורי ושלי בטיול בנחל רז לפני 9 שנים.
אני אוהבת את הצבעוניות של הדף הזה, שכל כך הולמת את הנושא ואת התמונה עם פריחת האביב המרהיבה.
תודה על תשומת הלב והמשך חג שמח ונעים!

33 comments:

Tabitha said...

LOVE those buttons! Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

Laurie said...

I love this! what a nice take on the sketch, your use of buttons is fantastic! thanks for playing along with us at lgs!!

Unknown said...

Love your take on the sketch, the button circle is so pretty, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Brenshevia said...

awesome page, love all the buttons, thanks for playing with us at LGS!

Lisa said...

very pretty - super use of those bright happy buttons

Rose said...

love all the buttons!!! :)

Debbie said...

This is so pretty! The picture is amazing with all of the beautiful flowers in the background. Love how you placed the buttons. Definitely a good way to use up what I'm sure we all have in our stash!

mai/titi said...

so lovely page!
Love the many many buttons
Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

jenessa said...

So so cute. Love those buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeee the buttons!!

Martine said...

such a pretty page! love the circle of buttons and the trim! glad you joined us this week at LGS!

TesaB said...

Yay! What a gorgeous page. Such lovely colors. The button cirle is wonderful!!!!

Melinda Garner said...

What a bright, happy layout love the buttons. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

Charlotte said...

You did great with the sketch! I really love all the colorful buttons. Wonderful layout. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS.

Jimjams said...

WOW - I love buttons on a page and you have used such cute ones!
Very pretty page.

Unknown said...

I love, love, LOVE this page! The paper choice, and the buttons just make this a WOW PAGE!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memomories.

Elizabeth LMDT
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Such a beautiful page...love the use of all those buttons. Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories

Helene Bogren said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch! The circle of buttons is very creative!! Congrats to the GD spot! xoxo

Karen Wilson said...

wow, another awesome layout. i love how you did the buttons, so cute. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Gorgeous colors. I love all the colors and shapes of the buttons. Great sketch too. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this! Love the circle of buttons. Thanks for sharing a second entry with Lasting Memories.

Kati said...

Wow so many sweet buttons you used! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes. hugs mamapia

Haven_mom4 said...

Totally love the buttons thanks for joingus at lasting memories

Tara O said...

Love your button circle. I'll have to share the page with my friend who was looking for ideas to use buttons!!!

Jennasa~findtimetocreate said...

What a great layout!

Kerys said...

I love what you have done with this sketch! I love the bright color s and those buttons are just adorable! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW awesome Layout! love all the buttons so pretty all different ones love the colours too! great to see something different too,
Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

MiliPea Designs said...

Those buttons are so stinkin' cute! Beautiful!

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous layout. I love the pretty buttons and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous layout, love the buttons.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Susanne said...

Another fabulous page - love, love, love the buttons.

חתולי8 said...

אכן אביבי, שמח ובעיקר...יפהפה!

Jen Cro said...

Fun layout. Great way to use up those buttons I have been hoarding.