Sunday, April 22, 2012

Icecream? - a lo

This my take on Artful Delight's April sketch, and it's my 8th layout from my counterfeit kit.
Here's the sketch:
The photo is of my eldest, eating an icecream 6 years ago. Not like the rest of our family, he doesn't like iceream (I know it's strange... it's a kind of a joke in our family), so seeing him eating iceream with such a delight is very unique, and that's what the journaling says.
All the supplies are from my April's counterfeit kit.
Here are some close-ups on the details:




The flower is my dryer sheet flower (here's the tutorial I've made), so I have some recycle here too.
challenges:
homemade flowers - hiding in my craft room
recycle - sisterhood of crafters
Thank you for stopping by!
דף שמיני מקיט החיקוי. הבכור, בשונה מיתר בני המשפחה, לא כל כך אוהב גלידה. אני יודעת שזה מפתיע ואף מוזר, אבל כך הוא. תמונה שלו, מלקק להנאתו ארטיק, היא בהחלט פוזה די נדירה. שווה הנצחה גם בתמונה וגם בדף מעוצב.
הצבעים של הדף הזה הזכירו לי ממילא צבעי גלידה :), כך זה עם צבעים אביביים.
הפרח הוא מדף מייבש כביסה, והנה ההדרכה שהכנתי איך להכין אותו.
תודה על תשומת הלב!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the ribbon and lace!! Thanks for playing along with Artful Delight!

Darlene said...

Fantastic! Your layout is so well done and that dryer sheet flower is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘RECYCLE, REUSE, RENEW’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

artfuldelight said...

WOW, gorgeous LO. Love all the detail!!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

TannyP said...

Beautiful job! This is a lovely ribbon treatment and perfect use of recycled goods! Thanks for joining in the Recycling fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

חתולי8 said...

הצבעים האלה ממיסים אותי...נו, ככה זה, צבעי גלידה...
משגע!