Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The way you were - a lo

This is my take on the beautiful October sketch at C'est Magnifique, drwan by Nadia Cannizzo:
The photo was taken 5 years ago, and it's amazing how the boys have grown up....sigh...
Most of the supplies are from my October Counterfeit Kit, and I only added the corrugated cardboard and the journaling spot for my title.
Here are some close-ups on the details:
I've made the rolled flowers, crumpled leaves, cork buttons and swirls:
 Lots of distressing, and again the homemade cork button:
 Distressing and masking:
Thanks for stopping by!
דף שהכנתי לאתגר סקיצה, עם תמונה של הבנים, שצולמה לפני 5 שנים. מדהים איך הם גדלו...
כמעט כל החומרים בדף הם מקיט החיקוי של חודש אוקטובר, ולמעשה כולם שאריות (אף דף חדש לא נחתך לצורך ההכנה). הוספתי רק את הקרטון הגלי ואת תגית הכיתוב ששימשה לכותרת.
הקישוטים הם תוצרת עצמית - הפרחים המקופלים, העלים המקומטים, כפתורי השעם והבלינג.
תודה שקפצתן לבקר בבלוג שלי.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and love love love the masking!!!!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Great page - I love the flower and the cluster around it, really pretty!

Susanne said...

Those rolled flowers are simply wonderful - all your clustering is always so spot on. Nice page.

glorygirl said...

This is such a sentimental page. Very sweet!