Friday, May 25, 2012

Your Smile - a lo

My eldest has an adorable smile, he always had this smile, ever since he was a baby. This is what this lo is all about.
My inspiration was case file no. 20 at CSI:
My "clues" to solve the case were: 
For the eveidence - spirals (the rolled flowers); felt, dots and insect (the ladybird beetle); kraft background; paint drops (I used glimmer mist).
For the testimony - I set my journaling on top of stripes and then with foam dots on the dp squares. My IW was cute.
I used #208 sketch from Creative Scrappers:
More inspiration for this lo came from Bird Is The Word challenge, which was 'smile'.
All the supplies, except of the ladybird beetle embellishment, are from my May Counterfeit Kit. This is my 7th lo from this kit.
Here are some close-ups on the details:


This lo goes also for the following challenges:
distressed - creative craft;
anything goes + BG pruducts - basic grey (the kraft cs and the alphas are BG)
Thank you for stopping by!
דף שכל כולו מוקדש לחיוך המדהים של הבכור. מאד שהיה תינוק יש לו חיוך מקסים, מלא אור וכובש לבבות.
 ההשראה לדף באה גם מהאתגר המשולב ב-CSI וגם מאתגר השראה ממילה, כשהפעם מילת ההשראה הייתה 'CUTE'.
כל החומרים בדף, למעט הקישוט של 'פרת משה רבנו', הם מקיט החיקוי שלי של חודש מאי ב-counterfeit kit.
יש הרבה דיסטרסינג בדף, התזות של גלימר מיסט ופרחים מגולגלים.
תודה על תשומת הלב ושיהיה סופ"ש ארוך ומהנה וחג שבועות שמח!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the colors and loving those little flowers!!!!

NancyD said...

Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Susanne said...

Great page - wonderful sprinkling of buttons and flowers.

MIE(Mieko) said...

So cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Hugs Mikeo xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one, brilliant layout,and love the photo,and bbless you for playing,at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxxeautiful papers,