Sunday, May 6, 2012

Two NSD layouts

Here are two layouts I've made yesterday, playing with challenges issued for NSD.
The 1st layout - You @ 6:
Almost all supplies on this lo are from my May Counterfeit Kit. I only added AC alphas.
The photos are of my eldest on his 6 B-Day, 4 years ago.
Here are some close-ups on the details:

I'd like to enter this lo for the following challenges:


The 2nd layout - Best Buds:
All the supplies are from my counterfeit kit.
The photo is of my boys on Independence Day last year.
Here are some close-ups on the details:

I used  April 13 sketch from BoysRule:
This lo also goes for Heather's challenge at Frosted Designs - using strips of paper and for Leslie's challenge - favorite things: this lo is with 3 of my fav things - my boys' photos, the color blue (isn't it just great with kraft/cream/brown?) and handmade embellishments (the kraft tags).
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I'd love if you leave me a comment, so I know you came to visit. :)
שני דפים שהכנתי מקיט החיקוי שלי לחודש מאי, עבור כמה אתגרים לכבוד יום הסקראפבוקינג שהיה אתמול (שבת).
תודה על תשומת הלב!

9 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, these are both so wonderful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeeee all the pennants!!

Susanne said...

Nice pages - great use of those flag strips on both.

Mary B said...

I love your layout especially the Best Buds one looks really great

Jennifer Grace said...

These both look fabulous, I love the flags/bunting! x

Jimjams said...

Oh fab - you are SO productive with your kits - and so quickly too!

Abby Beard said...

Great pages!
Love the color combo and framed photo in the 2nd one :)
Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule :)

MiliPea Designs said...

What wonderful layouts. These are great!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Beautiful layouts, Libeeti! I love the way you've made your banners. Thank you for sharing!