Monday, May 28, 2012

So Gentle - a lo

#3 challenge at Counterfeit Challenge Blog is 3-2-1 challenge - use 3 embellieshments, 2 dp and 1 photo. On this lo, my embellies are: doilies, tag and floral vine; the two dp are one for the background and the second is the piece of dp under the tag. The (one) photo is of my eldest, 4.5 years ago, petting a deer very gently, so I titled my lo: "So Gengle". It's also describes my boy :).
I admit - this challenge was really challenging for me, but I love the outcome.
I used #209 sketch from Creative Scrappers:
The tag and the floral vine are home made, and all the supplies, except of the large doily, are from my May Counterfeit kit. This lo is my 10th lo from this kit!
Here are some close-ups on the details:

How about giving this challenge a go? 
Make sure you pop over to the other DT's blogs, where you can get more inspiration from their beautiful works.
If you take the challenge, make sure to link your lo to Mr. Linky at CKC blog and we'll pop over to look and leave you some love.
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. I'd love to read your comments :).
האתגר השלישי החודש בבלוג Counterfeit Kit Challenge הוא 3-2-1, ובו יש להשתמש אך ורק ב-3 קישוטים, 2 ניירות מדוגמים ותמונה אחת.. האתגר הזה היה בהחלט מאתגר עבורי :). הקישוטים שלי הם מפיות תחרה, תג וענף פרחים (התג והענף הם תוצרת בית). הניירות המדוגמים בהם השתמשתי הם אחד לרקע והשני - חתיכה קטנה מתחת לתג. התמונה היא של הבכור, מלטף עופר באגם חי יראון לפני כ-4.5 שנים. התמונה משקפת עדינות רבה בליטוף, והעדינות הזאת בהחלט מתארת את הבכור :). האותיות לכותרת הן כמובן 'תוצרת הארץ'.
כל החומרים, למעט מפית התחרה הגדולה, הם מקיט החיקוי שלי של חודש מאי. זה הדף ה-10 שאני מכינה מהקיט הזה!
תודה על תשומת הלב! אשמח, כמובן, אם תשאירו תגובה. זה תמיד משמח ומעניין לקרוא את תגובותיכן.

7 comments:

חתולי8 said...

כ"כ מתוק ו...עדין!

Lisa said...

Your layout is great but that vine of flowers is amazing. You made it? Wow. I think we need to see how to make something that lovely. A tutorial maybe?

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

The flower vine is beautiful. Until I read your description, I thought it was a packaged embellishment - so so pretty!

Susanne said...

The doilies and the flowers are just perfect together on this page.

MiliPea Designs said...

Yep, definitely need a tutorial on the floral vine! Lovely take on the challenge.

נוכחת לפעמים said...

איזה פרחים מיחדים ויפים!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photo, the colors and loving the flowers!!!