Friday, May 11, 2012

All things grow with love - a lo

Edit: this lo won one of the TOP 3 
at Quick Quotoes. Thank you!


This is my take on Case File No. 18 at CSI. here's the case file:
The colors on my lo are not exatcly those of the file, but I thing they're pretty close.
The clues I used: 
Evidence - flowers, leaves, oversized flowers; Testimony - I used the IW of "Grow", and the journaling spot is in a flower shape and with printed flowers on it. I also added two flower rhinestones on it.
Most of the supplies are from my May Counterfeit Kit, and I added the alphas and journaling spot from my April Counterfeit Kit.
I fussy cut the big flowers from the rose dp I've made myself from a napkin :).
Here are some close-ups on the details:


This lo goes also for the fussy cutting challenge at ScrapFit and at Quick Quotes, and also for the "In the Garden" challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy challenge.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Your comments are much appreciated!
דף מעוצב נוסף עם קיט החיקוי שלי לחודש מאי, שהוכן לאתגר משולב של צבעים/חומרים/נושא. השושנים הגדולות נגזרו מתוך דף שהכנתי בעצמי עם מפית. הרבה יישון, קצת תפירה, תחרות וכפתורים.
תודה על תשומת הלב ושיהיה סופ"ש נפלא!

22 comments:

Lisa Watson said...

LOVE all the fussy cutting, FAB layout!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Scrapfit!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee all the fussy cutting and the stitching!!!!

TesaB said...

This is simply STUNNING!

Missy Whidden said...

This is beautiful!! Great job on the fussy cut flowers...I love how they frame the photo. Thanks for joining us again at ScrapFIT :)

חתולי8 said...

יפהפה!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Love all the cutting (and the challenge combining)!

Anne Pennington said...

Libeeti - wow! Love the fussy cutting - wonderful layout. Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - love to see your work here - come play again!!!!

Susanne said...

So pretty - those flowers are simply wonderful.

Anonymous said...

this is super cute, I love all the little detail and your colour choice is yummy. thanks for playing along at another freaking scrappy challenge

Unknown said...

Beautiful page with cool colors and details.
byebye,Lean

Lisa said...

the fussy cutting is gorgeous.

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Absolutely beautiful, Libeeti! I really love your handmade floral paper. I can't believe it's a napkin!

sandi said...

Oh wow! This looks fab! I like how you combined the challenges for this one...the colors go perfect with the AFSC. Thank you for playing along with us at AFSC!

Keren Tamir said...

beautiful LO. thanks for joining us at ScrapFit!! hope you are doing well

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, love your amazing fussy cutting, the distressed frame and stitching are so pretty too! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tara O said...

This LO is so beautiful and proves that you can and should use flowers on a boy LO! Gorgeous

Mitralee said...

Love all the fussy cutting and the great photo you used framed out with flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with AFSC.

Midnightscrapper said...

love love your color combo and all the fussy cutting. thankyou so much for playing along at another freaking scrappy challenge.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Stunning layout! Love the fussy cutting and the stitching. So glad you could play along with us at Quick Quotes for our latest challenge.

mommyof5kidz said...

Stunning! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us! Misty~QQDT

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is just gorgeous! Wonderful fussy cutting!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!

TanishaRenee said...

Very nicely done
Thanks for joining the QQ challenge!