Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Little Brother - a lo

At Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog we're having a challenge called 'fabric'. I stamped on a piece of fabric. All the supplies on this lo are from my May Counterfeit kit.
The photo is of my boys, 7 years ago. I love this photo very much.
The title says: "My Little Brother", and the journaling is about how my eldest is a role model for the  youngest, how he adore him, how the older keep an eye out the youngest.
My inspiration for the color was #111 The Color Room:
Here are some close-ups on the details:



I hope you'll give this challenge a try and use some fabric on your lo.
Thanks for stoppig by!
בבלוג של Counterfeit Kit Challenge יש לנו אתגר חדש- "בד". החתמתי חותמת על בד ערבי ופרעתי את השוליים. כל החומרים לקוחים מקיט החיקוי שלי לחודש מאי.
ההשראה לצבעים לקוחה מ- #119TCR.
תודה על תשומת הלב!

8 comments:

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

I really like the stamping on the fabric, such a great look.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, the colors and that banner!!!!

Lisa said...

Really lovely colour scheme and that stamped fabric look so wonderful. will give that a go sometime

MiliPea Designs said...

Great way to showcase a subtitle!

רחלי גזית said...

סקיצה מקסימה. אהבתי שמשכת אותה מעט ימינה והוספת את הסוגריים מימין שמאזנים את משקל הדף.
גם אני מתה על התמונות האלה בהן האחים הקטנים מעריצים/מתרפקים על/את האחים הגדולים.

Rose said...

awesome!! love how you stamped on the fabric :)

Susanne said...

Stamping on fabric - brilliant - I must try that soon. Great page - really nice details.

Tara O said...

CUTE!!!! This is so sweet. I have a LO done for the fabric challenge. I need to post it!