Friday, November 25, 2011

Two Christmas cards

Two Chritstmas cards I've made from scraps of a lo I've made lately, with my Counterfiet Kit:
The 1st is for the sketch at CardPatterns, with this sketch:
and this is my take:

And here's the 2nd one:

I would like to enter these cards to the following challenges:
recipe - dutch dare card (mine are ribbon, two pp, layers)
open plus a butterfly - flutterby wednesday (my 1st card)
christmas - lrw
c as... (Christmas) - deep ocean

Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog. your comments are much appreciated!

שני כרטיסי ברכה לחג המולד שיחול בעוד חודש, שניהם נשלחו כבר לחברות וירטואליות, בצירוף מתנה קטנה לחג.
שני הכרטיסים הוכנו משאריות של דף מעוצב שהכנתי לפני כשבועיים, והכל מהקיט שהכנתי לאתגר של 'קיט חיקוי'.
תודה על תשומת הלב וסופ"ש נפלא!


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

love both of your beautiful cards!!!

TesaB said...

Both are wonderful!!! Such gorgeous colors. LOOOVE the stamping on the first one. they are beautiful!!!

Camilla said...

Hi Libeeti!:)
You have made a gorgeous Christmas card!
Thank you for joining Deep Ocean Challenges for the letter "C".
Have a nice Saturday evening!
Hugs, Camilla

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the papers and the stamped images are fabulous!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Card Patterns!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards!

Dorte said...

Such lovely cards you are sharing with us. Thank you for joining our 'recipe' challenge at DDCC this time.
Dorte,x