Sunday, November 20, 2011

Family


This my take on #2 sketch of fall contest at My Creative Sketches. Here's the fab sketch, designed by Kim Keane:
I really enjoyed working with this sketch and I love how this lo turned out.
Here are some close ups:




The hour on the clocks represent the hours I gave birth to my boys :).
supplies:
white cs - AC; dp - MME; chipboard (title) - Imaginarium; stamps - AC, Inkadinkado; inks - Ranger distress inks, Memento; misc - pearls, embroidery flos, acrylic paint, glitter powder, curragated cardboard, lace - from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by!


דף שהכנתי לתחרות באתגר סקיצה. שוב - הרבה שכבות, הרבה דיסטרסינג, הרבה תפירה ידנית.
הלכתי על שילוב צבעים שאני מאד אוהבת - לבן/קרם, כחול וחום.
הקארדסטוק הלבן - אמריקן קראפט, הדפים המדוגמים כולם MME. הצ'יפבורד הוא של IMAGINARIUM אותו צבעתי בצבע אקרילי ופיזרתי עליו אבקת נצנצים.
תודה על תשומת הלב!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

really fabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, that title work and loveeeeeeee the layered clocks! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Einat's Art World said...

דף מקסים, שילוב צבעים שגם אני מאד אוהבת, ומראה השכבות מאד רך ורומנטי.
ונהדר לראות את הפנים המאושרות שלכם.
שבוע נפלא לך ולמשפחתך.

karindi said...

איזו תמונה נפלאה!!!
והדף בהחלט עושה לה עוד יותר טוב. השכבות עשירות ומוסיפות ועדיין- הדף עדין ושקט...נפלא!

TesaB said...

Ohhh! what a fantastic page. The photo gives such a warm and happy feeling and the colors, glitter and dimension of this page is out of this world beautiful!!!