Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweetie Pie @ 1 - #2 lo with my Counterfeit Kit


This is my #2 layout for Counterfeit Kit challenge, and this time for the tag challenge. Everything on this lo is from my counterfeit kit, except AC stamps, stickles and a few rhinestones.
The photo is of my youngest, when he was 1y old. Isn't he a real sweetie pie? :)
Here are some close-ups:



I used this sketch from The open home for paper designs:
It also goes for the following challenges:
photo inspiration - simonsays stamp
tic tac toe - incy wincy (mine are: red, flowers, stitching)
photo inspiration - paper lovin' gals (my inspiration was the colors red and green)
stamping - scrapfit (#18 wwu)
Thank you for taking the time and visiting my blog!

דף חדש שהכנתי מהקיט אותו יצרתי. כל החומרים בדף הם מהקיט הזה, מלבד חותמות של AMRICAN CRAFTS, סטיקלס ואבני חן.
הסקיצה היא של סאלי קןגן המוכשרת, אמנית החודש בקומונת 'הבית הפתוח לעיצובים בנייר'.
תודה על תשומת הלב!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that photo and those red flourishes! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

Definitely a sweetie pie:)

Michele said...

Very nice layout! I love that you were inspired by our challenge photo at Paper Lovin' Gals. Thanks so much for playing along with us.
Michele
A Paper Lovin' Gal

Helene Bogren said...

Love the colors, the chippies and the rhinestones!!! Love this page!!!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

What a cutie pie! The layout turned out fantastic.
Your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous, I love your flourishes. Great job!!! xoxo

עלמה7 said...

דף מקסים ביותר. שילוב צבעים ודוגמאות מעולה, והסלסולים מאחדים את הכל.

Becca Fabozzi said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

Anonymous said...

I love the stitched detail and your lovely colours!

Angela Toucan said...

such an adorable kid. Fabulous layout

stephanie said...

so pretty. loving the glittered swirls

Missy Whidden said...

This is so pretty! Love how you incorporated stamping! Thanks for joining us again at ScrapFIT!